View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 03:22 PM
Onebyone
Power Poster

[QUOTE=StudioC;8476621]
Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
I wanted a quilt book that isn't that old but out of print. Prices start at $45 for the soft cover. No thanks, not worth it to me. I downloaded it to my Kindle for $4.99. I have started to buy the downloads of quilting books. If I do need a print out, I take a picture of the page, send it to my email and then print it from there. I am liking the E downloads more and more. I bought another Kindle just for quilt related books and patterns. I can hold a bookshelf of quilt books in my hand. Anyone else like the E books?

This only works for as long as your computer has A-space available, B- does not change formatting and is still supported, (like the windows 10). Also it has to specifically state that you can print it or it is illegal to do so! and NO, I am not a fan of Ebooks of any kind!

My Kindle Fire uses a micro SD card so I never run out of space. The computer uses a flash drive, I never run out of space on my laptop. All my old books I downloaded to Windows 98 load just fine on Windows 10. All publishers of the quilt books I have checked into, allow printing for personal use. I don't see the problem.