View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 07:41 PM
Fizzle

Wow mcadwell. It sure sounds like you have got it all together! It appears to be a lot of stuff you have organized in to a small space! Very impressive.
I am not a good visualizer. I cant just see the space and know where things go and how they will look good.
I am going through more things. Passing things on to fellow quilters and working on organization.
I did order a new table for my Bernina and embroidery module. Along with a 4 drawer cabinet. It It should be here tomorrow. It has been a long long road to get it here! But it will be nice. Place to store the module and divided drawers for thread and lots of space for miscellaneous notions.
Waiting on this furniture has felt like one step forward and 2 steps backwards! I have moved my things so many times. Out of the way because i thought my cabinet would be here and i wanted to be ready. Then back because i was not going to be with out sewing for 8 weeks. Then back out. Argggg. And unfortunately i am putting a lot of pressure on this new stuff to help me out!! One good thing that is coming out of this is that i have enjoyed the empty space. The ability to walk through the room with out the obstacle course feeling! And i know i dont want to go back to the stuff everywhere set-up i have had!
Fingers crossed that the delivery happens tomorrow. It really should but i have been disappointed before!