View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 05:31 AM
jaderose.midnightdreams

Default Thank you for showing me how to share photos, didn’t think about visually sharing

I was surprised to see how different it looked compared to a few others that was included in videos for showing how to remove the rotating hook and do inspections for possible burr markings that could damage the thread, and what to visually see to make sure that it doesn’t cause problems for the thread and what to expect to see if timing is not done and how it would marr and visually show why the needle is not picking up the bobbin thread. I was able to get out a few deep indentations that wasn’t along the design’s original version and curve so was glad to have it closer to the chance to try it. I was watching the tutorials and noticed that some of the parts were set up opposite, I made certain to have everything set up in front of me similar to the video so I could have it go over with my machine matching how they described it to be. I was kind of hoping to see how it would be for these curtains that I made and how it would work with the singer 301 foot since that came with it. Then understand what to order soon as I learned how it would help with the process. I am currently trying to reset the needle bar, needle bushing, and the rotating hook so it will be on timing again. I was sad to see how deep the new gashes are when I attempted to get it to pick up because I have done it before a long time ago and it was simple. Similar to the videos showing how it would be a little pull up with the top thread to make the bobbin thread come through the cover plate. I will have to do another post to show the parts that are going to be adjusted but will be after completing the needle bar adjustment so I will have fewer parts off0d3f364d-f0fb-4ccd-8899-409f60267bd2.jpeg
Attached Thumbnails 5c52869b-9cfd-4207-9793-379209159a2a.jpeg   1edbda4a-de7d-4de4-948d-e674234ddc20.jpeg