Thread: Passport Purses
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 07:25 AM
cashs_mom

Originally Posted by aashley333 View Post
I made this cross body bag, and now it is my go-to fishing boat bag! I accidentally put in the outside zipper lined up with the side instead of the top, so I turned the "rectangular body" fabric a quarter turn and made the side into the top! It actually works better for me that way.
That's a good idea. I never liked cross body bags because of their shape. My stuff doesn't seem to fit in them well. But if I turned it, it would be great. Thanks!

My only problem with the all in one wallets is that if someone does get your wallet, they have your passport, money, credit cards and all your identification. I had my wallet stolen long ago and learned the hard way to keep my ID, credit cards and money in separate places in my purse. That way if you lose one, you don't lose everything.

Another hint is to make copies of all your ID and credit cards and keep them in a separate location. That way you can come up with the numbers and images if things are stolen. Be sure to copy both front and back of all of it.

Last edited by cashs_mom; 10-03-2021 at 07:29 AM.