View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Railroadersbrat

Hey Heather - thanks again for hosting the most awesome weekend of the month!

I've got so many things on my plate, I'm not sure what I'm going to get done this weekend. I have a pattern for a new quilted sewing caddy/organizer that I desperately need, the one that I have now is working but it's so lightweight that a good, stiff breeze will blow it over. Then I have some cooling/warming pads for my elbow, shoulder and hands that came to me smelling of mildew and mold that I cut into to get the filling out so I could wash the minky to get the smell out and then refill them. I also have my Fall Table Quilt that I have not touched since the last VQW, the block that was on my design wall is still up there.

Before I do all that, though, I have my sewing corner to clean and re-organize. We've been doing a lot of deep cleaning since the last VQW and since I work in the dining room, naturally things were placed in it and stuff is disorganized because I've been doing some soft sculpture sewing. I've got a cottage shaped pincushion to finish, depending on how my hands feel later tonight, I might just finish that.

Trying to keep my VQWs somewhat organized and my goals attainable has been in the forefront of my mind the last few months, so I always make a list of things that needs to get done and then cull it down to three or four goals. Hoping to keep that going and the extra VQW this month might just set me back on schedule for everything else. Just have to pace myself, lol!