View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 01:32 PM
Panchita

Hi everyone, hoping I might get to actually do some quilting this weekend - it's been a while, what with one thing and another...

I have rather stalled with my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler again - I was going at a great pace, but have hit a wall. I have just over half of the blocks made. I might ignore it altogether this weekend, or I might pick a random block to work on, we'll see how I feel.

Otherwise, I have a Christmas tree skirt I'd like to make - I'm only at the choosing fabric from stash phase, but it looks as if it should be fairly straightforward to piece (famous last words, lol)

I have a summer themed cushion cover that I pieced over this summer that needs to be quilted before adding the backing and zip to actually turn it into a cushion/pillow. That's been waiting for me for a few months now, maybe this weekend is the one - I only plan on machine quilting it on my DSM, and it isn't large, so I'm not sure what's holding me back.

I'd also like to make a simple flamingo Christmas ornament out of felt - I have the supplies but have not yet started.

So, all in all, I have options!

Happy Quilting everyone :-)