View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 05:27 PM
Railroadersbrat

Default Friday Night Update

Heather - you are seriously not lying about staying organized! I can have everything perfect for a few days, but then one project later and it looks like I haven't touched a thing in a month. While I know that's to be expected, when I'm not able to get it back organized and clean and then I sit down to try to get something accomplished, I usually lose all the wind in my sails and I don't want to do a thing. That's sort of the reason why my Table Quilt fell behind, I wanted to get it done before Thanksgiving but now it might be late.

Progress today was slow; I was able to get one rosette almost completed before I needed to lay down for a while and nap. My sleep schedule is so far out of whack it's crazy and when it hits me that I need to lay down for a bit, it usually hits me like a ton of bricks. Just had a warm ham and cheese sandwich for dinner, got some coffee brewing and I think I'm good to go for the evening. I'll finish the rosette, then get to organizing my space again. Depending on how I feel after all of that, I might tackle one of the heating pads.