View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 03:41 AM
WMUTeach

Minor progress on my list for this weekend, but....I did get my COVID booster which was not on my list! Went to one pharmacy and was told I would not be able to get it because too many folks were waiting. OK, went home and scheduled and appointment at the same pharmacy for the first available appointment, day after Thanksgiving! Took a birthday pie to my son-in-law and found my daughter curled up in a fleece blanket looking like a disaster had hit her. She had had her COVID booster and was in the middle of her reaction. The one good result of her yuckiness was she told me about a small town compounding pharmacy that had walk-in boosters. Well, after my birthday visit I was on my way to the little pharmacy and home in time for popcorn, a Christmas moving and hand stitching the binding on a quilt. Ta- Da.

Sewing room squared away, a little work on my online class and one more side of the binding finished! Not all I would have wanted to accomplish but there are still two days left in the weekend, right? On to Saturday!!

Last edited by WMUTeach; 11-13-2021 at 03:44 AM.