View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 11:08 AM
sewingpup

I narrowed it down to an APQS or an Innova. I ended up getting a demo APQS Lucey which has a 26 inch neck. I did not get a chance to try an Innova but did get a chance to try an APQS. At the time, my Lucey cost less than then the Innova. I am very pleased with Lucey although I did get the "bliss" tracks for it and yep... I can steer it with one finger. Also, you need to consider how close you are to a tech or dealer because if you need them to work on your machine, you may end up having to ship the head to the repair shop. If you have a dealer or tech nearby, they may come to your house. Also, a lot of trouble shooting and repairs can be done on the APQS by yourself with video's and online support for the APQS folks. New machines come with a lifetime warranty. I have had the dealer come and adjust me machine one time in the 12 years I have owned it and I probably could have done it myself. My brother had moved it when I had some work done in the room it was in and the frame had shifted a little bit. and of course, I had a quilt loaded at the time. Hint...if you are going to move your long arm, finish the quilt you have loaded first!