View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 09:11 PM
JeanieG

Hi everyone! I have not worked on my Homestead Medallion Quilt in a while. I started the new Bonnie Hunter Mystery (my 12th of her Mysteries). That is the only large quilt I do a year, and try not to start anything else. I still have too many Flimsies that need sandwich and quilting. I do not mind doing the quilting on them, but I hate the sandwich procedure!

I am sorry for all your household problems QNS! I can really sympathize! I realized a few months ago that our freezer was 16 years old. Needless to say I did not want that to go out, as it is packed with food. We decided on the freezer we wanted, but you have to wait for them to be delivered now. I guess they do not stock them in stores or local warehouses like they use to do. Anyway, we got it installed and it is working great.

Then my dishwasher decided to die! Of course we were leaving on a Rally with our RV Group, then going to Phoenix to visit my son and granddaughter. We only had a couple of days, so I had asked the repair person (who said it would cost around $500 to fix the 8 year old dishwasher!) what brand he would recommend. He said Bosch. I checked with Consumer Reports and they also listed Bosch as the top three dishwashers. We got the new Bosch Dishwasher installed a week ago and it is amazing. Love it! I wonder what will go out next!!!