View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 05:19 AM
woodland creature

I started going through my fabric about a month ago, and refolded everything. Of course, now I know exactly how much I have, which is probably a good thing, as that kept me from purchasing a whole lot of fabric that I didn't need from the end of the year sales. Last week, I decided that I needed to completely reorganize my sewing space, so spent three days
cleaning up the piles of scraps and moving furniture. All the furniture is now in place, and most things have been put away (of course there are several things that I put in the perfect place so that I would know where it is, and now I don't remember where that perfect place is). I'm still not happy with where I put the ironing board, as it is surrounded by our collection of extra bicycle tires. And I still have two boxes of assorted stuff that I need to go through. I figure I'm good for the time being (plus my vacation is over, and I need to go back to work tomorrow), and can tackle the bike tires and assorted stuff this summer, as I will be retiring then. The challenge will be keeping the rest of the now-organized space in the same condition until I get there!