View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 04:19 PM
WMUTeach

Originally Posted by Loveofquilts View Post
Okey dokey, I'm here. Sorry, I didn't realize that we needed to switch to this thread. How funny is that? Lol! Do we have any newbies yet? This is my 2nd year, I feel so lucky to be part of it again!
Don't forget to "subscribe" to this thread. I did and could not figure out why I never got notifications of when there were posts. "Duh" what a dolt I can be sometimes.

I did contact GEMM who had made comment on last years thread but she would like to wait and join us another year. She will be one of our "swap lurkers" this year. .

I have been sewing up 2.5s but don't have any finishes yet. So far this week... nearly 1000 squares gone into quilts but nothing finished yet. One top finished but not layered and quilted and a second top 3/4 done but I may add another column of squares to make the size more balanced.I have nearly enough finished in that color way already. Photos later this week along with my Arkansas Crossroads. .

This sewing frenzy started when I discovered a HUGE pile of 16 patch blocks and a few 49 patch blocks and some random 4 patches all hiding out in my UFO basket. Not all of the blocks play nice together but some will and they will be stitched together as pure scrappy postage stamp utility quilts for donation to PL. The rest will wait for friend to join the UFO basket or a stroke of genius to come to me.

I think I am going to track how may of these little sweeties I use this year. Anyone with me?

And.... Ta-Da we have a new member to our group, Gannyrosie. We are now at 14.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 01-08-2022 at 04:25 PM.