View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 11:34 AM
WMUTeach

Here are my first two flimsies for 2022. They will get layered the end of the month at my quilt group work day and quilted in February. I made a HUGE number of 16 patches for the Debbie Brown Color Blocks but did not continue with the challenge. I found the blocks and decided to make the first one with the cheddar sashing. I have enough 16 patch blocks to make at least two more quilt tops, but will hold off and move to some other projects for this month.

The third quilt is a re-post from last November. I used birthday swap squares from the 2021 swap as a "memory" of what I received in last year's swap. Yup, that needs to be layered and quilted too I was going to add a final frame but now, I think not. I will likely use a scrappy binding to wrap it up.

I am tracking my number of 2.5's used this year. To date: 1500 (Not counting last year's swap quilt because it was made in 2021.)

Lovely quilts, Gannyrosie. Looking forward photos of your next quilt adventure.
Attached Thumbnails 2022-01-12-slices-cheddar-resized.jpg   2022-01-12-green-white-checkerboard-resized.jpg   2121-11-10-birthday-swap-.-crossroads.jpg