View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 05:14 AM
WMUTeach

The day has arrived! It is January 20 and our group is official. We number 17 this year. We have three months with no birthdays, starting with February! So, my swapping friends, we have a little extra time to cut and package squares for the mail.

Just a few reminders: Cut accurately and avoid salvages. Sure, cut from your stash and use good quality fabric. When prepping your squares for the mail, layer them as thin as possible to avoid extra postage. Birthday Cards are fun but not a requirement. Make it a habit to post a message here on the thread when you mail your package. The birthday gal can begin to watch for your package. It also helps me keep track of any missed mailings. Three cheers for last year's group for nearly perfect "on time" swapping Whoo-Hoo! On the 20th of the month, I will send out a PM with the next month's birthday recipient(s) with their name and address. That gives us time to pop our package in the mail and have it travel hither and yon to arrive on time for the birthday celebration.. Lastly, post a list here of packages that arrive.

2022 Birthday Swap Group
Ahwu
Crispy Frog
Gaiji
Gannyrosie
Happylab
Ibex94
IrishMom
JENNR8R
Kele
Logcabin82
Loveofquilts
macybaby
NZquilter
Patrick’s Mom
Sewbizgirl
Travelinggramma
WMUTeach

Post ideas, tips and cues for mailing. Love all of the chatter and ideas of how to use these "little darlings". So many ideas and so little time. . First contest/give away coming in February!