View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 10:48 AM
rryder

Originally Posted by babyquiltlady View Post
Currently, I am redoing my bathroom. With this reconstruction, the closet that shares a wall is now redesigned to hold my materials. The shelved will be spaced to hold bolts and smoothly sanded and painted to be gentle to hold all my treasures.

I'm excited to finally all organized and back in place soon.

Please post pics when you get a chance!

Today I'm trying to make some progress on the October Color Block quilt. I went through my list of UFOs and picked two to work on in Feb. and March, but in order to get those done, I first have to finish piecing the October Color Block which is being tedious... I'm approaching it in the same way I do a decluttering project. Choose one area to work on for no more than an hour each day and do that until the whole space (or quilt top in this case) is done. At this rate, I think I'll have the top finished by the end of the week, possibly sooner. I also need to address my batting scraps- I've got some big pieces that need to be stitched together and a bunch of smaller ones that need to be chopped up for pillow stuffing so that's my organizing goal for the next couple of days.

Who's working on what this week?

Rob