View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 10:56 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Nice to see I’m not alone with ufos in 2022 😉
I actually decided this is the year…that ufo that’s been in ziplocks and a box since 2005. It either gets finished, recycled or passed on- one way or another it has to go.
i did pretty good for a few days- managed to stitch a few blocks successfully then sewed 40 together wrong. So not I have taken them all back apart. Not giving up yet- but feeling a little overwhelmed and frustrated- which has been the case with this project since 2005.
now I’m Quarantined until next Wednesday- worked all day Saturday and half of Sunday with someone who tested positive for Covid and I feel like crap. Can’t get tested until Thursday. While I have this horrible headache along with (7 out of 10 symptoms) I’m not very motivated to function much. Probably not a good time to try to redo this 40 blocks.
anyway…
my ufo list this year isn’t too bad, still have 7 or 8 of Ben’s quilts to get quilted and 3 of mine. That horrible 2005 project, put together my National Quilt Museum bom from last year- blocks are all done just need to put it together. Then there are a couple quilts I would really like to make this year- but, I’m going to concentrate on finishing before starting anything new