View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 06:45 AM
Iceblossom

Grats to Craftywoodmouse! Woohoo, a sewing room of one's own is an important step. Even if we have to share it with guests.

No big things or fabric organization but I have filled up a fabric tub or two just replacing full cardboard box for the new plastic containers. Being able to stack them better will make a much smaller footprint.

Small things... so many huge things to do but I am trying to do what I can and where... Went through my spice rack the other day. Tossed a bunch of old dried up spices and things that hadn't been used in years... Gathered together the scattered packages of tea, again, some got tossed but now I have a box of stuff to go through and decide what to keep. Most are going to go but I wasn't up to the decision making, just the collection of similar items.

I need to set up an area for things that will be making the move with us (like the vinyl albums) but aren't in daily use. Looked at getting a storage unit for six months but it seems like their availability is low and the prices are higher than I'd like. Taking the albums out of the (not going) entertainment center, stacking them nicely, and then being able to stack more on top of them will be a good place to start and can be done in a day. I ordered special heavy weight vinyl album sized boxes.