View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 06:23 AM
JENNR8R

Originally Posted by wesing View Post
Hey JENNR8R -

Just thought I’d pipe in and show you how I read the board. You can see what subscribed threads have new posts in them by pressing the “User CP” button at the top left of the screen. You are automatically subscribed to threads when you post in them, and you can also subscribe to threads without posting in the Thread Tools. I start my QB viewing by going to User CP and seeing what has changed in my subscribed threads. It avoids clogging my email up with notifications.

At the bottom of the screen is the “Archive” button. When you press that, you get a list of all the sub-boards. Press any one of them, and you get a chronological list of all threads in that section. Threads you haven’t clicked will be one color, and threads you have clicked are another color. This way you see all new threads and don’t have to click in them to see if you’ve already seen them. I go to the Archives after I’ve looked at my subscribed threads and mostly look at Main and Pictures, though I also look at PDA, Vintage Machines, General, and Mission Organization.

I hope this helps you find all the threads you’re looking for.

Darren
Thanks Darren... I'll have to study what you wrote a little later. In an hour I have an appointment to have my dog euthanized, and I'm a mess with no mental retention for anything else.