View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 04:28 AM
WMUTeach

I am sitting in my sewing room but not organizing my sewing or stash. I am capturing all of the photos of my grand children that are stored on multiples thumb drives and on my current laptop and putting them in individual files by year. Then on a thumb drive with one family on that storage unit. My oldest grandchild is graduating from high school in a couple of months and her mom, my daughter, has lost the thousands of birth to about age 10 photos or they are locked in a device she can't access. Grammie to the rescue! I have put on my cape, my spandex costume and have been organizing for days. Not all photos will be named and dated, but they are in files by year, month and child. The up side is I am enjoying some glorious memories of my grands as little kiddos.

In the middle of all that photo rescuing, I found some quilt photos. Some were quilts I had forgotten I have even made. Some were, just WAY out of place and I thought they were lose. The quilts have now been returned to their proper year's file. Yeah!!

Last edited by WMUTeach; 03-09-2022 at 04:31 AM.