View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 09:43 AM
sewingpup

I embroidered cute designs on a lot of tee shirts and sweatshirts for my special needs niece. She loved them and so did her co-workers. I also embroidered some on those cloth tote bags. I have embroidered names on gym bags, did do some red work designs for my sister which she hung in her glass doored cabinet to hide the paperwork stuff she had in there. I embroidered a cute motif on jean shirts I had bought to dress them up a bit. I made a cute toddler quilt using an embroidery collection of animals driving cars. I actually also embroidered some greeting cards using designs. I have made free standing lace bookmarks, angels, and snowflake Christmas ornaments. They look really nice on the tree and my sister wanted about 40 of them for her tree, we then glued some of those crystals on them. That is all I can think of off the top of my head. I do know I did a lot of during the evening after working my stressful job. It was very relaxing for me.

I still have a lot of embroidery thread although I haven't done much these past few years.