View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 11:31 AM
Railroadersbrat

Okay, more pictures are coming - I'm resizing them now. I have a 14mp camera, so it's taking a country minute to get them done. I want to touch base on a couple of things.

OurWorkbench - I followed the foot pedal cord just as you suggested and it does go up behind the three-pin location. The cord for it is in pretty bad shape, as are the others that I didn't see when I posted the original pictures from my phone.

As much as I would like to have an original Shuttle Race Plate, I'll take what I can get when it comes time and then work on replacing that one with an original when or if it becomes available. I do like the option to adjust the feed dogs if need be if I have to settle for another throat plate, I didn't think that was an option.

I pulled that lint brush out when I was taking pictures and lo and behold, it says 'Singer'. I had a good laugh at that.

I did find some damage to the body when I was snapping pictures, looks like it's al the way down to the metal. I was stunned when I saw it, I'm not quite sure how to move forward with that. It's on the back, looks like where the light assembly rubbed up against the body, is there a particular reason why the light assembly is even in the back to begin with? It's odd to me for some reason.

Pics on their way, finishing up the last of the resizing now.