View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 10:39 AM
berrynice

I'm allergic to dust, so I am definitely a curtain person. For my new, under construction, quilting rooms, I am going to put up semi-sheer curtains like the ones I use in my kitchen. They are off white with pink, blue, green flowers and vinery. They let in plenty of light, without the glare. So I am going to make ones like them with maybe a little different design/color with the flowers etc.

I'll probably start looking for fabric on sale pretty quick. I'll have 5 large windows in one of the rooms and 5 large windows in the second room, and a powder room window to cover. I am so excited. We are finishing the second floor for my quilting rooms. One room will be 25' x 22' and the second room will be 16" x 22'. The smaller room will be for my set-up/design, storage/shelving/cupboards and the larger room will be my work area, with a sewing station, an ironing station, a cutting station, which will also be my layout/sandwiching station and also I'll add more shelving if needed. Did I say I'm excited!

Last edited by berrynice; 04-10-2022 at 10:48 AM.