View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 05:07 PM
sewingpup

I give away thread I do not use if it is still good, I found some spools of those 3 for a dollar thread and those I just tossed out. I gave most of my dual duty coats and clarks to my nephew along with my little gem gold as he just wanted a machine and thread to do mending with. Our quilt guild had a rummage sale and I sold all my small spools of sulky thread along with a cute carrying case. I put my " Star thread: in a rummage sale for way cheap. I probably aught to get rid of more thread I very seldom use now like King Tut and colored serger thread (find I only use black, white, cream, and grey). Actually, If I ever run about of thread, which is not likely anytime soon, I will be more selective about what I buy and am thinking about going to a good poly thread like Superiors SoFine as you can actually use that for piecing as well as on my longarm. But for now I have quite the stash of Aurfil, metller cotton and mettler metrosene, Superior so fine, OMNI, and bottom line, RA rayon, RA poly, some sulky and some YLI. Yep, enough thread. Oh, I forgot all my hand stitching embroidery thread too of different types. Yep...way too much thread.