View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 03:12 AM
WMUTeach

Must be a "thing" for guild meetings this week. My group leader also mentioned the Laundry Basket Mystery last night. And Bonnie Hunter and quilting is frequently a topic of conversation at my quilt group meetings. We have a pretty sizeable number who LOVE the little pieced quilts from BH. but always struggle with the quilting of their finished top. Three of them have long arm machines. One of the gals did a queen sized OMG quilt and is stuck now with how to quilt it.

I think a sew-a-long to use our 2.5s would be a grand idea. I honestly forgot about that being part of our past. I do recall that there were some problems when Barbara did a Mystery Sew-A-Long a few years back but they were eventually solved. If any of you have a pattern you adore or would like to try, PM me. I would take on the challenge of creating a sew along. Or if one of you wish to create a sew-a-long. I would be happy to join in. I will do some looking for ideas, but please share your too! Thanks for the nudge, Happylab.