Old 05-27-2022, 11:45 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Hi everyone. I am seeing lots of progress made here today! I finished the bargello spiral tree skirt. It came out very well, even if I do say so myself. The shabby fabric's pattern was quite confusing because of the fabrics they used in their skirt was muddy and ran together too much in my mind's eye. So the diagram of the wedges were so hard to figure out. I finally stepped back and thought about the spicy spiral I had made a couple years ago and just did it that way. My fabrics were much different than theirs. It is finished and I like it. I suppose that is all that matters. I will post a picture when I get a picture.
Now to start the Halloween wall hanging. That should be fun .A big spooky house on a hill.
Oh I was asked to make a purse for a gal who wanted to gift it to her friend. She showed up to lunch with all her things in a paper bag! I kid you not. I don't usually do requests, but, she is a good friend to hubby and works on the children diabetic board.. I did finish that and she paid me a hundred bucks for it. Cool, Huh? Oriental fabrics in a bucket style purse. I used anodized black grommets and a suede drawstring. It did come out nice. A vogue pattern.
Now off to the workroom to sew.
Happy sewing to you girls!

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 05-27-2022 at 11:49 AM.