Old 05-28-2022, 07:33 AM
sewingpup

Ughhh! No sewing yesterday, I knew another mouse had entered my car as I could smell him and there was a smear of blood on the mouse trap so I did a car search yesterday which I also knew would be my last chance for a few rainy days. Yep found him dead! So I did a search of the car looking for seeds, nesting, droppings. Luckily did not find much of anything. Took out the floor mats, spare tire, all my stuff, vacuumed, wiped what I could down with sanitizing wipes, then sprayed the car with lysol. Let it air out for a couple of hours. Then applied peppermint essential oil to my mouse deterrent sacks, sprayed the tire wells with mice deterrent spray, and prepared the mouse trips for bait. (still need to get those set). If anyone has any ideas let me know! I have thought about getting a barn cat or two but I am allergic to cats. I live by a large wooded area and apparently, we have a lot of wood mice.I don't have a garage. Hopefully today, I can get back to the stitching, although I am pretty stiff from yesterday. So glad to hear so many of you are stitching away!