View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 07:54 AM
Loveofquilts

I don't usually hand bind the binding anymore, I've been doing it on the machine. I get better with each quilt, one day they will line up perfectly. Lol!

I've been sick for the past week, not as bad as usual. I think it's monkeypox... I have had these raised red bumps on the back of my shoulder for over a week and last night I finally got fever. I haven't been around very many people at all. News said its community spread now, argh... There's not a whole lot they can do for you, self care is most of it unless it gets severe. Oatmeal baths or soap with oatmeal in it has helped a lot. I'm not sewing or quilting as much this past week, not a lot of energy. I have a few quilts that need quilting. I'm working on it, lol! Hopefully the picnic quilt will be completed soon. It's my old denim jeans and all the plaids or checks I had in a checkerboard pattern. I'm quilting as I go basically. I'm almost halfway there! Woohoo! I've been working on it for a month now, but sickness has slowed it considerably.

Sounds like you're making progress WMUTeach, that's wonderful news.