View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 09:58 AM
MaryKa

Talking Just Can't Help Myself

Welllllll--You're going to think I'm a terrible Moratorium poster--ya see I UNderstand that I'm supposed to be getting rid of fabric by making projects AND I am working on several projects at this time. So tell me "how" my boxes in my living room/dining room(same room) went from 25 boxes to almost 27 completely packed full and tightly sealed!

OK, OK OK I admit I found some more fabric at my senior citizen quilting guild sewing day a week ago BUT I only took a couple of pieces and there was plenty of EXTRA room in my bags that go on the back of my powerchair Honest!
But
when I got home there were about 3 bags worth of fabric in my 3 bags. I don't Know what happened HONEST I don't!

The Fabric placers Must have snuck it in there when the Fabric Police Pretender was checking someone elses bags--She took 5 bags home with her saying she had "No more fabric anywhere"

Yeah Sure! Now tell true--How many of us believe she had No More Fabric???!!

NOT Me

Have a Great Day--and I did have more than I put in my bags--even got some extra quilting patterns that I never take as I like using my Grandma & Momma's patterns the best.

Last edited by MaryKa; 07-23-2022 at 10:09 AM.