View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 11:37 AM
happylab

I want to seriously thank rryder for helping me find the black ( mentioned in #234 entry). I have been looking for a reasonable price for good quality black fabric. So I bought 12 yards. I have several ufo, or current projects I can use the fabric. Backing for my Halloween 🎃 - D16P, and if any left over background for a couple of Halloween tops. I also found 2 other pieces of fabric I’m thinking of using for a new project I will start in August. It’s the free QAL from Debbie piecing the past pattern called “Peace and Healing”. I spent the last several months getting the pattern and fabric together. Now all I need to do is wash and put the fabric into little baggies. Then it’s time to start the QAL by myself in my own time. My goal to complete by this November. This will be my quilt.

so based on the above added. I have for July = 18 yards in and rough estimate of 20 yards out. I was wondering if someone could repost the equation for calculation of a quilt top? I would greatly appreciate this. I could be more accurate in my fabric out totals. Thank you.

FYI: VQW starts this Friday for 3 days.

happy sewing and quilting everyone.