View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 04:07 PM
WMUTeach

Macybaby, I am missing you too but understand that we all have times and seasons in our lives and in our year. You will be back and sewing up beauties for us to see as soon as you finish the kitchen. Laying out and cutting small pieces made me smile. A good sense of humor in busy days is a good think!

NZ, those days are now just memories for me. Much like child birth, I have forgotten all of the difficult times of children in three different schools, elementary, middle and high school, juggling homework, sports and music instruction, then church and of course marching band and scouts. Your busy life makes me smile and go ahhh with sweet reminiscences. There is a reason parents are young and strong while grand parents are ... older. Congratulations on a successful garden. Mr. Google can be a fine friend. Getting the garden off the list soon will ease your days.

Loveofquilts, I am glad that your family is back to better health and that you can return to the "important things" Awaiting some photos of progress.