View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 07:00 AM
NZquilter

I forgot that today is Labor Day and the post office is closed! I'll get my birthday envelopes out tomorrow. Sorry, birthday girls!

Life has been a whirlwind since finding out we have twins. Thank you everyone for the congratulations and best wishes! The beginning shock is wearing off and the excitement is kicking in now. I'm still nervous at how different and difficult the labor and delivery will be, but I'm trying not to stress it. I have to change OBGYN and clinics, since midwives in KS can't deliver twins. I've already been given enough hand-me-down baby clothes, I could clothe quadruplets, so that's a huge relief! Last week Hubby and I found a full size passenger van within our small budget and drove 6 hours into Oklahoma for it. This week I plan on focusing on making tons of freezer meals for the first few month postpartum. I'm also going to stock up on disposable plates/bowls etc. I generally hate throwing away things and never use disposable, but I think this is going to be very different than normal!

​​​​​I would love to make both babies a quilt before they arrive, but I doubt I'll be able to. They will hopefully get one by their first birthday, lol!