Thread: Using Up Scraps
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 04:17 PM
MaryKa

Front Step Collection quilt--I like that name. It's what I will be calling my new quilt. The boxes are mixed print and plain. 100% cotton I think. I think the red/white stripe & white will somehow become part of the border.

So much FUN going thru these 2 boxes. I am very blessed every day and these boxes show how much. YEAH Quilt supplies. In the bottom of the first box I found a straight pin box full of miniature buttons. Needed these for my dolls and I also found a Christmas stocking pattern large enough to hold an 18-inch doll with instructions "for 18-inch Doll and wardrobe. Ages 5-8 ONLY. Room for doll and 7 piece wardetobe--slacks, skirt, Sunday-Go-To-Meeting Dress, shorts, blouse & 2 sleeping outfits along with 2 pair of house slippers and 3 pair of shoes." Nothing about dolly quilts but I'm certain every little girl will love a quilt for their dolly. I'll add the quilts to the supply list.
I will say Thanks to the next rainbow I see and that will send it to the correct person. (According to my Daddy when I was a kid)