View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 10:35 PM
Railroadersbrat

I'm in. I'm still kind of in my cross stitch mode and I'm probably planning a little too much this weekend, but I have an embroidery floor stand that I need to get together, move three sewing machines out of my way so it has a place to sit when I'm not working on it and a little bit of reorganizing. I bought a fat quarter bundle from Amazon this week that I'm trying to figure out which quilt I want to use them on, so I'll post pictures of it and then hopefully, figure out which quilt I want to do. I'm leaning towards either the Meadowland Quilt or the Carpenter's Star - either way, I think it'll be a beautiful quilt because the colors are vibrant and kind of remind me a little of candy. I do know the background is white, that's as far as I've gotten. At some point, I'll be working on bowl cozies and then if I still have enough left in the gas tank, I may work on my sister's quilt for a day. I know I have some floss bobbins coming either today or Saturday, but all my floss has been bobbinated, so that'll just be to get them out of the package and into my cross-stitch bag.

The weather has been very kind to me this last couple of weeks and it's planning to be the same this weekend, not a chance of rain anywhere in the forecast and the temperatures are seasonal. So, I'm going to get as much done as I can while I still feel really good and strong. Even if I don't get everything done I want to do this weekend, it's going to be fabulous to be in my sewing corner with my quilting sisters. I missed last VQW, I'm not going to miss this one.