View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Railroadersbrat

Default Saturday Afternoon Update

cjsews - those colors are so pretty together, love those runners!

sewingitalltogether - that Vintage Rose is s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. I honestly can't wait to see that completed.

I'm having a slow start today, I managed to get some stitching done on Slow Living and my holo thread is here so I can grid my next two cross stitch projects. I finished up getting all of my Aida cloth together and put into a couple of bags, they're now in with my patterns, just a couple more things to do and I can honestly say, this will be the most organized I've ever had my cross stitch supplies. I'm super happy and the floor stand has been a game changer, I didn't realize just how incredibly freeing it's been to have both hands available. I'm still struggling just a little with the two hand method, but I'm chalking that up to learning something new and it's helping my eye-hand coordination, which I needed.

Today, I'm going to clean up and straighten up around my sewing corner, right now it's upended because of the floor stand and my cross stitch. Once I do the clean up, then I'll break everything out for bowl cozies.

I think it's my computer that's giving me a fit about posting pics, so I'll use my phone later so I can post them and get some ideas on the fat quarter bundle I bought. My other half doesn't think the Meadowland Quilt will be a good one for them, so I'll be open to any suggestions.