View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 03:10 AM
CraftyCathy

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
Welcome, CraftyCathy! Mom always said, "Better late, than never!" Jump in and finish up a few or a bunch. You will feel wonderful. I am also part of the 2022 Fabric Moratorium group too. It is fun to challenge yourself to not shop for a month except from your stash. Then stretch it to two months. I only shop for what is not in my stash and what I need rather than what I want. I have been so blessed with fabric that my need is pretty limited. Sounds like you have a stash that will meet your need to create too. Surprise your husband. Looking forward to seeing your finishes in our collection of photos soon.
Thanks for the welcome! You’re absolutely right about using up our stash - that’s my goal for sure too. I recently finished a quilt for my son for Christmas and did need to buy backing fabric for that (he wanted flannel and I didn’t have enough) but mostly I’ve been using what I’ve got on hand. It’s a great feeling to watch the piles diminish and the finished items pile up! 😊 Where do I post pictures of finished items?