View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 04:33 PM
WMUTeach

IrishMom, did your wall hanging come from a pattern or did you create it on your own?

Ganny, I am impressed with your hexie table topper/cloth. I have never tried them but they keep calling my name. A good project to carry along on journeys or meetings.

Thank you so much for letting me know if you are not going to be with us as a swapper next year. I understand the shifts and changes in the journey of life and some times more 2.5's in your collection is not on the list of priorities. I am in the time of life when I can just sit down and sew pretty much as I wish. But I recall having to put away my sewing for a few years when I became a full-time teacher with three mid-sized children at home of my own. There just wasn't time or enough hours in the day to sew and to be an attentive mom. I had to make choices. Then in a blink they were all gone and I shifted from garments to quilts in my quiet weekends and evenings without concerts and games and friends and home work. Ah, the good old days.

Those of you who don't feel joining in in 2023 will work for you, please, please lurk and comment and share your accomplishments even if you aren't a swapper. QB friends are all dear. Some of you have been collecting and swapping for years now and we will enjoy catching up from time to time. I would not even object to our lurkers participating in a side swap. Something to think about.

Enjoy your autumn. It has been just brilliant here in the "mitten state". One of the best fall seasons in many years. Rain and cold will soon descend along with those little white things that pile up and make drifts and charming snowmen. Enjoy your seasonal joys everyone!

Last edited by WMUTeach; 10-25-2022 at 04:38 PM.