View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 05:44 AM
c2cd2008

Our local tables do have some of the strange stuff some of you have mentioned. I have noticed almost all of the things mentioned here, but they still have some great markdown fabrics on there as well.

I always prewash if in doubt, but most of what I have is the same brand and I pretty much trust it.

The stripes material, I wished the pictures were more crisp and showed just how bright this really is, my DH was online last night and I sent him the pics online and that was his fav. Its VIP by Cranston that one was marked down from $3.96 and I got 5 1/2 yards of it, my fabric lady told me if more of that come in she would call me she has my #'s as I have done some work for her before.

Does anyone else have this addiction just getting the entire bolt? People are foreveer looking at my family in a strange way when we have hit the fab department because we get just one cart for that stuff to make sure that we do not get anything else on it and normally the cart ends up pretty full. But thats because we also have a rule of thumb, each time we go to Wal Mart we purchase two packages of batting. Thats stuff if a little bulky so that takes up some room. But my family, even the guys are in there picking out fabrics and tell the girls at the cutting table to just give it ALL to us! And we prefer them to put it back on the bolt, that way we can stand it on end at home and can see our stash a little better when were picking out a sceme.