View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 11:27 AM
sak658

I have my sewing machine on a long Ikea table with two sets of drawers one on each end. under the table.... My cabinet sewing machines sets under the two windows in my room.. one is a singer treadle ,(1894) refurnished,, and a 301 in another cabinet...my two black featherweights and my white featherweight are in their cases, sitting in the room. They are used when my oldest daughter comes to sew with me..I have a huge closet that is full of cabinets with some material and other sewing items in them...I have 2 glass door cabinets with drawers underneath from Ikea that hold all my fabric that is in with organized by color...my walls are covered with thread racks, a wall hanging, and sewing decor...my long arm is a 6 ft frame with a Janome pro maker 16.. it sits in the room in front of the sewing machine cabinets...and I have my cutting table in front of that..yes it's a little crowded but I make it work...I live with my youngest daughter that built a new home almost two years ago, I moved from my home of 56 years after My hubby passed away....she built me a private suite on one side of the home, bedroom, huge bath and sewing room..I have my own privacy, washer and dryer built in the bath, I love it all, but had two sewing rooms at my other place..so packing up a 11 room home to put into 3 rooms was a challenge but it works for me...I just turned 80 in August, but got a lot of sewing, quilting left to do. I am in good health..and a happy quilter....