View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 02:40 PM
Dedemac

Good afternoon UFO’ers

I have silently cheered everyone on, I’m not the best at posting but I do read the thread every day. I did manage to finish 2 projects this month. But I did end up creating 3 more in the process, but who is counting? The first finish is I finally got the binding on a quilt called Braided Star by Brenda Plaster. This was a test quilt, she does a awesome job at quilting and designing, two pictures bellow. Second finish is something I have been thinking about for a few years and had the orphan blocks and wanting to do something with them. We have a room off of the kitchen which is attached to the garage. The room is what we call the parlor, but at the moment it is more of a storage room. During the winter it is very cold since it has only one heat vent and has basically 3 unheated walls. I have been hanging a flimsy during the coldest part of the year here in MN but I wanted something more permanent. Well during the Thanksgiving VQW I finished the wall hanging it is the third picture. With luck this VQW I will be able to work on the other 3 UFO’s I just created. After three attempts to post a photo in the post I will try to post pictures in a separate post