View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Gemm

Okay - I just took a total nosedive off the wagon, but I'm sorry to say I really can't feel too upset about it. I started the day off on the wrong foot and was just having such a hard time breaking out of my funk that I decided to head out 30 minutes early for an appointment to go and have a quick peek in the local thrift stores first. At one of them it was "Thrifty Thursday" with 30% off everything in the store so I came out with 5 yards for just over $10 and at the other one they'd packed up "quilter's grab bags" and I bought 3 of them. When I unpacked them, I figure there's about the equivalent of 20 FQs that I paid $11 for. So... my spirits were lifted and I've supported two charity shops in my community, even if I have once again managed to start a month with a slip up. :-)

On a more positive note, I've also just finished my 42nd leaf for a stash-sourced quilt, so am at least using up some fabric to make room for new finds. Although it's still very much a work in progress, I'm including a picture of the first 39 leaves to turn this into more of a Fabric Moratorium-worthy post! :-)
Attached Thumbnails img_8099.jpg