Fabric Moratorium 2023

Old 12-31-2023, 09:01 AM

So the year has drawn to a close and lots of stash shopping has been celebrated here, as well as many slips and out-and-out headlong tumbles off the wagon. I think most of us have made it through the year still clinging to the chassis, though! :-)

I don't feel I have been a particularly good moderator, especially in these last few months as my own quilting time has been much reduced so I have less to report/chat about. That being said, I am hoping to get back into the sewing room next year and am willing to do my best to moderate this thread again unless someone else would like to take it on... I promise I will not be offended if you do! :-) Just let me know either here or in a private message.

In the meantime I would like to wish everyone a healthy, happy, productive and stash-reducing 2024!
Old 01-01-2024, 01:48 PM

Gemm, we all have times and seasons and the ups and down of family life that impact our time in the sewing room. I for one am looking forward to the wagon stopping by my home to let me jump on to continue the moratorium journey. I rid myself of about 120 yards of fabric last year and that was a shocker. On to 2024 and fingers crossed to do the same or better this coming year. See you on the 2024 wagon. Looking forward to the ride.