View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 05:04 AM
Snooze2978

Who ever mentioned this video to us, thank you. I've downloaded and just watched all 3 videos plus her video on the binding board last night on my TV. So much more comfortable than in front of my PC screen. Anyway, I showed bits and pieces of this video to a friend that stops by on Wednesday and she was so excited about it so I'll be copying the vidoes onto a thumbstick for her as she's not as apt to computer stuff. The last pattern I showed her on Facebook, the Stash Challenge 2023, I copied for her and since then she's made copies for about a half dozen friends in her church quilting group so I have a feeling these videos will be smash to them also.

I ordered my doll pins and got them yesterday in the mail so I can make my own binding board. I thought if I added an extra needle a little farther to the right and pushed the binding thru it too, that would help keep the binding straight as it went thru under the iron. Will have to find a thinner board after watching another one of her binding board videos as there are a couple of them it seems.