View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 07:22 AM
elly66

I will try to post when done with cathedral. I have had trouble figuring out the photos since they changed it. Need to get my computer guys (everyone in the family but me) on it. If anyone has a good explanation on how to post pics it would be much appreciated. I also found the perfect pattern for baby quilt and just waiting for it arrive. It will be done long after she arrives but that's ok. They pushed the due date back by almost two weeks so we'll just have to see. While purple and pinks are only a small part of my stash, I'll start pulling what I can from it for it. It's the Exploding Heart pattern. It seems apt when I think how it felt when they told me they were expecting and then again when it was a girl. I raised three boys and boys are so much fun but I did a happy dance when hearing i'd have a granddaughter. Of course years ago when we realized our family unit was boys, I would tell myself maybe someday I'll have a granddaughter. Someday will be soon! Happy quilting everyone!