View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 10:33 AM
Onebyone
Power Poster

I go to Marshall's Dry Good warehouse a lot. I can name brand fabric like Hoffman, Riley Blake, Timeless Treasures, Michael Miller, Robert Kaufman, Bali, Free Spirit, and any other big name brands except Moda for $6.99 a yard or less if Mr. Marshall in in store and decides hey today lets have a sale or says hey fill up this $1 yard bin. They wrap their own bolts so always some smudges on fabric that goes right in the $1 a yard bin. Some have a flaw that is so easy to cut around. Marshall's is a fabric distributor so shops buy the bolt of name brands at their discount. Anyone can buy bolts of MDG fabric. The retail side has yardage for sale. Flat folds, fat quarters, panels, notions, ribbons, Cheater cloth, all Pellon products and muslin. Not much thread though. I'm planning a trip there next week. It's about 1 1/2 from me. Makes a great day outing. When they do get in Tula PInk or Kaffe Fassett it doesn't last but a few hours and it's all gone. I think the locals call everyone in town. LOL Those two sale for $8.99 a yard last time I was lucky to find it there.

Last edited by Onebyone; 04-28-2023 at 10:42 AM.