View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 07:45 AM
Onebyone
Power Poster

None of the fabric reps there are quilters and maybe a couple of the employees know about quilts. Sometimes I think the reps have no idea about fabric, they just sell it. I do like Dream Cotton and buy it by the bolt. It never bleeds and keeps the color even after lots of washing. I do recommend pre washing it, seems the washing give it a better body. I can't tell Dream Cotton from Moda Bella. The rep did tell me it is manufactured the same as Moda Bella at the same place. That is the only MDG fabric line I buy. The other MDG prints are not as vibrant and have old looking print designs but good quality. I live close enough to go in person so always buy the name brand fabric by the yard. None is over $6.99 a yard even the Hoffman, Timeless Treasures, and Island Batiks. I bought six yard flat folds of Tula Pink and Kaffe Fassett there too. It was gone in a flash! Like I said the reps have really no clue about the fabric designers in the quilt world. At least the ones I have talked to don't.