Old 06-28-2023, 05:51 AM
Texadan

I bought a set of water slide decals from a guy in Florida. They were fantastic. He seemed to be above board and very willing to help with anything I needed. His prices werent outta hand. They were kinda expensive but the quality is there. Weather hes licensed thru Singer or not I couldnt tell you. I believe I found him by just using Google. I believe I ordered them thru HIS website not an eBay or Esty site. I have his info if anyone would like it.
Also, there is a Lady in Australia who also sells Singer replica decals. I havent made any purchases from her, but I have messages her back and forth a couple times with questions bout antique machines. Not necessarily Singer, I found her on Esty and she duz do custom work. I dont think her prices were outta hand either. I really cant member what I was quoted, but it wasnt crazy high. Her are also water slide. She said that she can make almost anything with any font ya mite want. Hence the custom work. The pictures of them look good anyway. If someone wants her info, I can look and find it also if needed.