View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 12:51 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

I have an INNOVA 26 with lightening stitch on a 12 ft frame. If I would do it over again, I would get a 22inch throat opening with lightening stitch on a 12 ft table, cheaper and even better control. If you plan to put it on a computer you do need a 24 inch throat opening. I love how the INNOVA preforms. I did have issues with INNOVA, they gave me a different thread winder and leaders then I purchased. The thread winder was a piece of thrash and the leaders where black and had all kinds of stretch. I complained about it right away, when they guy came and installed, and they, INNOVA and dealer, dragged me along and finally told me it had been too long. Ugh! I now have a Gammil thread winder. I also had something funky as the machine was running backwards and it was off. We had the guy come out twice and then hubby finally fixed it. The machine and lightening stitch are wonderful. I have physical issues and this machine is very easy to handle with one hand and super light. Get a good class on the INNOVA. I am not planning to change my machine. I have had it for a decade.