Old 03-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
I recently had to have one of my furry friends put to sleep and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. I know it was the right thing to do, but Boots had been my handsome boy for almost 17 yrs. I still have another furry friend, but it's still not the same. Thank goodness I have my sewing to keep my mind occupied and my fingers busy. It's really helped me thru this difficult time and each day is getting better. Also I've had some comforting emails from another board member that have helped tremendously. As a pet lover of all kinds, we do consider our pets as family members and the loss of one is stressful. I'm sew glad that I have quilting and this board to fall back on!
((((HUGS)))), for all that your going through, having kissed my Bitsy girl goodbye, till Rainbow Bridge on the third, I'm sending you tons of hugs to help see you through.
I sooo understand the loss of your Boots. It just hurts like heck! We have our loved pets, and then we have those that just have our heart, lock, stock and barrel.
Bitsy loved all animals, as i have two kitties too. I know she and your Boots are becoming acquainted and keeping each other company as the 'newbies'.
So sorry for your loss, dear.