View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 02:20 PM
Janice McC

Had a wonderful day today with our youngest GD. She’s just so darn easy (most of the time) that it makes it hard to say goodbye. Happily, the family is coming over this weekend to swim. And I’m sure a cookout will happen, too. Looks like I’ll get a chance to fly out to KS in October to see my other son, his DGF, and my two grandpups.

All the F8s I’ve received so far are sorted out. The final packages are due on Saturday so we should be good for a Monday mailing. All the fabrics are beautiful so I think you’ll all be pleased. The temptation to play with them is strong! Lol.

Libster, let’s put it out in the universe that the news will be positive when you have your PET scan in January! Same for Sewbizgirl. Only positive thoughts and prayers for a very successful surgery tomorrow.

I’ve been meaning to post this pic for weeks. It’s a baby hummingbird that we think had just lost his nest in a storm. He still comes to the feeder regularly. He was upright, seemingly asleep on the feeder when another hummingbird actually tipped him over and attempted to feed him. Wonder if that was mom. Anyway, missed that shot but got one upside down! Enjoy for a laugh!
Attached Thumbnails img_4251.jpeg