View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 02:32 PM
Duckling

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
Sewbiz, we will definitely pray for you tomorrow. Hugs, definitely.

I got my boom package in the mail and it should arrive just in the nick of time. I decided to go with Sewbiz's suggestion and used my F8ths from the She Who Sews collection. I bought the charm pack and the layer cake as well, so I have additional fabrics should anyone run short. I added a charm so everyone will have a zip lock with all of the colors from the collection, either in the main F8 or in the charm. The theme is She Who Sews, consistent with the collection name so anything sew-ey goes, or anything you want to use. For the Christmas fabric, I did the same, it is a Riley Blake collection, I added a swatch of fabric so everyone will have a piece with all of the colors from the Warm Wishes collection by Simple Simon for Riley Blake and everyone should have a different fabric from the collection as there were 21 FQs in the bundle. Happy sewing everyone!
Love the fabric She Who Sews!
Oh my with all your plate (your brother and his move, death of your friend, et al) I hope you find doing this boom swap will be a respite physically and emotionally. Have a blessed day.